V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo!

The delinquents ride again. If you're up for it, we're meeting at Patriot HD at noon, TODAY, 12.18.2005

wyo

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Ny-y-y-ce

Hey man, what a nice little trip. I was forgettin' what it was like to do a decent ride. Sun and almost 50 degrees in VA! What's up with that? Ya gotta get 'em in when ya can. Heading up 15N and 50E I was really getting into the old rythem. Just plain good ridin'. Let's keep an eye on the weather and do a few more pick-up rides before the Winter's over. Then it'll be boring old 80 degree days and long evenings again. And I was just starting to enjoy the leather again.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
keep me in mind

Sorry I missed yet another opportunity to ride with the delinquents. Keep me on the PM list would have loved to log a few miles today!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
It was a nice day for a ride, good company as usual...just a few more weeks 'til the rest of you in hiding can join us...:bleh: Ya just don't know what yer missin'...What a beast Wyo, that thing sounds killer and runs better than it sounds...The original 3 amigos ride again...'er delinquents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts