V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a difficult time understanding the horror tails of other dealers. Admittedly here in northern NY we have 6 dealers within a short ride, but the dealer I have always used, SPITZIE’S, has repeatedly been willing to go the extra mile to make my experience a good one. The bike was at MSRP, on time, free 1000 mile service, free delivery (bad weather, snow and salt dictated closed vehicle delivery), very competent service department, 1 year discount on parts, several free toys, tokens and benefits, etc. In fact, I’m unable to list all the tokens as they seem to continue to show up in the mail weekly, I’m sure it will stop soon, but enjoying it while it lasts. The place has been in business for over 60 years, I guess there is a reason for that.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
I would milk that dealer for all he has to give.

I think I may have gotten 3 free t-shirts after spending $20k for the bike and another few thousand in dealer accessories/service/labor.

After finding my new "SPOT"---->Rays Custom Cycles in OKC, I wont even go near the dealer with my checkbook, except to see what they have in stock that isn't selling :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fun and excitement

Well the toys haven’t been very expensive is cost, you know, certainly the T shirts, the HD key fob, free care kit w/ polish, cleaner, etc, 10% all Parts & accessories for a year, 8X10 wood & brass custom plaque with my etching of my bike & VIN for my office, several $5.oo coupons, mag, etc. Fun stuff. It was their cooperation and assistance, willingness to go that little bit extra that makes the whole transaction good. No one wants the fun and excitement of ordering a new bike & accessories dampened by a PITA stealership

1 - 3 of 3 Posts