V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is boring around my house not much going on. was just thinking on the up coming season. have not made any plans but both of our bikes will be in the wind going some where. so hope to see more of my fellow forum members postings this winter it helps to pass the time away with this forum it is the best and only one i use.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Just comin into summer here!!
i will be thinkin of yers!.
Yeah right :O

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
By far the best. I check out but rarely participate in a couple other motorcycle related sites but this is the best. And the most level headed too I might add!:Dennis

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its finally cooling down here. 74 today and partially cloudly. Slight chance of drizzle bt friday. Feels good after the 94 we had for a few days last week.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Thealien, Want me to get him? Grrrrrrrr:D

·
Registered
688 Posts
I just had a great weekend!! Snow,rain,cold,....didn't feel a thing!! Didn't care, just had to ride. 250 miles on a brand new scoot. I may get a bit more discriminatory(?) after I come down off this cloud I'm on. Too bad for you riders snowbound, I'm sure it'll hit here too. You Southern CA riders will hafta post ride stories. Might be the only thing some of us snowbounders get to enjoy this winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts