V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the 2nd consecutive day that I can't edit a post of mine in the FXR Cult thread. I get a pop-up saying I can only edit 10 posts in a week; but I have edited a grand total of one time since the site software changed.

I reported this yesterday and have gotten no response yet.

joe

·
Administrator
1,342 Posts
@Homesick

Are you still having this issue?

Below are the current edit options however there is a bug in the system:
"Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days."

Jeff M

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Sounds like a AT&T gigabyte plan?

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@Homesick

Are you still having this issue?

Below are the current edit options however there is a bug in the system:
"Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days."

Jeff M
I'm not sure. IIRC, I decided, back when this was a fresh issue for me, that the problem was caused by a post's age. The work-around I've been using is to quote the post, then remove the 'Quote Code' (Sorry, IDK the correct terminology) at the post's start and end. This is how I've been updating the actual Cult roster.

I also go back and correct my typos and such. Now that you get me thinking about this, I either haven't mis-typed in a while or my skills have much improved. I don't recall trying this in quite a while.

---edit---
As soon as I posted this, I came back and did this edit. So maybe my 'old post' theory is good. I remember thinking that maybe one week was the boundary.

Thanks,
joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts