V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an engineer though. I hope you won't hold that against me. I've enjoyed riding bikes of all makes over the last 35 years. Been reading the posts here and decided to jump in. Looks like a good group here. I live in the Great Lakes area and presently own a 1999 FXDL. I'm awaiting the delivery of a White Pearl Fatboy due the third week of April. Greetings to everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum! :)

Hope ya' like it here. Look forward to your posts.

Are ya' keepin' the Low Rider after the Fatboy arrives?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, pasadenajim. I may decide to keep the FXDL, but I probably won't make that decision until I see how big a smile the Fat Boy gives me. Catch you later. Big Dog

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome big dog. I was hoping that we would get a millionaire to visit one day and help DP out with the expenses, but an engineer is cool too. LOL. I think it would be great to have two Harleys at the same time. But I'm sure that you will like your new Fatboy. Let us here about it when you get it. Meanwhile jump in when you can....we'll be looking forward to your posts.

Later,

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,Big Dog!

I can't speak for all the members but I think what you do for a living is unimportant in here,it's your passion for Harleys that counts.

Post often.
guido

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome irbigdog, I'm new here too. What part of the Great Lakes area are you from? I'm originally from the Michigan's UP, but haved lived in the Houston area now for almost 22 years :confused: Good luck with the new Fat Boy hope it comes in on time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Fifth Gear, guido, 762-MM, vette family, & Straydog for the welcome.
I really appreciate it. 762-MM- I checked out your Fatboy pictures. Nice looking ride. Catch you later. Big Dog

P.S. vette family Southern part of Lower Michigan

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome...

Hey there dog,

Welcome to the board. As you've already noticed, there's alot of great people here. If at all possible, keep the Lowrider. I've sacrificed one toy for another in the past and regret the loss of some.

Never sell your toys!!! Just get more!

Enjoy,

Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
supersport !

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to keep the FXDL if possible. I know what you mean about letting your toys go. I've sent a few down the road that I regret also.I like your philosophy of don't SELL your toys just BUY more. We'll see how it goes.
Looks nice enough here to get the bike out. See ya! Big Dog

1 - 13 of 13 Posts