Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 35 bucks shipped!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it, and responded! lol. If ya didn't get it, let me know!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like he's gonna take it Dan, but I'll let you know as soon as he commits for sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
810 Posts
pm'd ya Fred.... thanx. Sorry Dan, it's going on my sg ;)

Can anyone shed light on this piece ? Is it a sportster item ? part # ?

·
Registered
810 Posts
ah ok.... gotcha Fred... I guess I was assuming it was offered on some older models. I'm not a fan of the 'motif' styles of trim..... Trying to keep the sg CLEAN and SIMPLE..... this ac cover fits the bill for me, thanx again

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fred ? Don't spose you have the correct mounting bolt to include ?
You know, I just might, if you don't mind me trying to find my stock one! It is covered up with my open AC, so just bear with me. I know I have the stock set up here so I can find the original bolt! No sense in me keeping that bolt since it isnt seen!

I should have it by the time your check gets here. It is at my parents! They have a HUGE garage where a lot of my take off stuff is.

·
Registered
810 Posts
You know, I just might, if you don't mind me trying to find my stock one! It is covered up with my open AC, so just bear with me. I know I have the stock set up here so I can find the original bolt! No sense in me keeping that bolt since it isnt seen!

I should have it by the time your check gets here. It is at my parents! They have a HUGE garage where a lot of my take off stuff is.
Haha.. half my crap and tools are still in my dad's old shop behind the old homestead where my ornery mother still lives....
I was just wonderin on that bolt cuz it looks like it wants to a counter sink type.... not too common... would be very cool if ya can round it up....Also, m.o. may be 3-4 days as I'm on the west coast....

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha.. half my crap and tools are still in my dad's old shop behind the old homestead where my ornery mother still lives....
I was just wonderin on that bolt cuz it looks like it wants to a counter sink type.... not too common... would be very cool if ya can round it up....Also, m.o. may be 3-4 days as I'm on the west coast....
It is a tapered head to the bolt. Looks GREAT with the chrome cleaner, and honestly, the stock bolt is probably better for what I have now, as a flush mount bolt would be better.

Hope you like it as much as I did, I just change stuff up all the time! My Dad had it on his 2004 FI Ultra Classic for about 6 months, then bought the round one! So I know for sure it will fot your 2006! Exact same set up. :beer:

·
Registered
810 Posts
$ sent this am.... Sorry for slight delay, but the river is full of salmon that need to be killed.....Happy you found the correct bolt. Thnx again

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem! Glad you are happy with it, you have to post a pic of it on your bike!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts