1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2nd Annual
HEROES ROCK BENEFIT
Benefiting the Naval Special Warfare Foundation

Will be held on Saturday July 29, 2006. This years event will include a BIKE RUN and AFTER PARTY with live music.

Early registration for the BIKE RUN will be from 9:00-11:00 am at Bone Shakers Saloon in Virginia Beach with the first BIKE out at 11:30.
Fee for the BIKE RUN is $10 for rider, $5 for passenger and gets you into the AFTER PARTY.

If you are not taking part of the BIKE RUN and just want to enjoy some good music with good people, the AFTER PARTY starts at 3:30 at WIDE OPEN on Shore Dr. in Virginia Beach. Entry fee is $5 and you MUST be 21 to enter.

Live Music will be preformed by local artists:
Scoundrel, Bully, Dreadline, Ugly Friend, Nemesis, Conflict of Interest, and Chaos Theory.

There will be door prizes all night long from different local businesses, including:Southside Harley-Davidson~ Sam Adams~ Smoke House ~ Brass Bell~ Quality Music Center~ JB’s Gallery of Girls~ CP Shuckers ~ Ancient Art Tattoo
FM-99~ VB Live Sound~ NMC Mortgage~ Adventure Tours~ Zoes

This event is sponsored by: Wide Open ~ Scotty Quixx ~ Bone Shakers Saloon ~ HOSS' DELI ~ Poppas Pub & Restaurant ~ FM-99 ~ VB Live Sound ~ NMC Mortgage ~ Southside Harley-Davidson ~ Smokehouse ~ Sam Adams ~ The Brass Bell~ Quality Music Center~ JB’s Gallery of Girls~ CP Shuckers ~ Ancient Art Tattoo ~ Adventure Tours~ Zoes

All proceeds go to the Naval Special Warfare Foundation, so come out have a good time while helping a great cause!!!

For more information contact [email protected] or go to www.myspace.com/heroesrockbenefit

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!!! Only one more week for this benefit ride/concert, love to see some local VTF members out for this ride!

Just to give you a heads up some of the auction item's include a Nike Golf Bag from Sam Adams, a 5ft Sam Adams Mirror (would look great in your game room) , gift certificates from Ancient Art Tattoo, and a Tandem Skydive from Adventure Tours!! Plus there will be tons of T-Shirts, Gift certificates and other items that we'll be raffling off during the after party!

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!!........

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Dam Shaw this is another event going on that I'll miss, I may not get back untill next week, or the one after that. I hope to trad my sporty for a new bick in time for the rumbel through the tunels.

Have fun and be safe
Rory

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Va.Beach 883c said:
Dam Shaw this is another event going on that I'll miss, I may not get back untill next week, or the one after that. I hope to trad my sporty for a new bick in time for the rumbel through the tunels.

Have fun and be safe
Rory
Think you need to invest in spell check there pal.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
BB06FLHX said:
Think you need to invest in spell check there pal.
Ya I saw that the next day, but it was late and I had a few !drunk! I had hoped no one would notice. oh well.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Va.Beach 883c said:
Ya I saw that the next day, but it was late and I had a few !drunk! I had hoped no one would notice. oh well.
Don't feel bad. I had a few when I noticed it. Thought it was my beer goggles at first.

Hey! It's all good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts