V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, another FNG to this board! I will 'prolly not post very much, but I will check in every so often. Currently I'm riding an '05 FXDX Super Glide Sport, it handles the twisty roads around here to my satisfaction. Previously I rode a '99 FLTRI Road Glide which I bought new and sold last year with over 70,000 miles on the odo. That was the bike I rode to Milwaukee for the 100th anniversary bash. Before that I had an 87 FLHS Electra Glide Sport, which I sold after riding for 93,000 miles. '86 FXST, '80 FLH, and '74 XLCH before that. Like I said, I'm a FNG. I logged about 17,000 miles last year between the FXDX and my FJR, if you know what that is.....Over the years I've done time on Moto Guzzi's, Honda's, Yamaha's, and Cushmans. Like I said, I'm a FNG. My first daily rider was a '63 Honda back in '65. I hope all you old timers and serious bikers will be good to me, I know there is still more for me to learn.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the VTF Tillie. Post when you can, but you will find there are times when you feel you just have to respond to some remark, comment or opinion.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Tillie from a guy who lives in Roseville, CA.. but works just down the road from you in Folsom... ride safe bud! This is a beautiful area to ride around in... enjoy!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to a Miles R US of a forum called VTF.

This is the place.................

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. With all those miles, I'll bet you have some great stories. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.