V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only lives loud pipes saved were blind pedestrians.After all these years Harley has a stock motorcycle with power,reliability,and exceptionally good looks,proving it doesn't have to sound like a thrasing maching to outrun 90% of the vehicles on the road.Remember everyday people are spending 3to5 grand on top of what they already invested to try to achieve what the v-rod has stock,without the benefits the rod has.Now I have a bike that I can't hide in the crowd but I can sneek up on em.Speed is money how fast do you want to go?Personally sitting at a stop light with a ear to ear grin knowing what I can do instead of having to prove it has a lot of self satisfaction.Thanks for the soapbox and enjoy the stares of those who wish they were you!!

Waterhead:D

·
Registered
906 Posts
and another favorite.."Radiators are for *** bikes not *real* Harleys."

Funny though, I also own a *real* harley as well as the V-Rod and still don't understand that stupid a$$ statement.

WTF is wrong with a watercooled engine...NOTHING! :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Hey, since the engine is water cooled and made in Germany, why not just purchase a BMW?

Just giving ya dudes a hard time. I saw all the back patting and thought I would have to write something [email protected]

BTW, you know I like the V-Rod, my next bike after the Fatboy (which I will keep forever) is going to be a V-Rod powered Road King :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
I think a cross between the VRod and Road King would make one HELL of a touring bike! :)
Imagine the ol' lady hanging on tight as you scream throught the gears at 9k! Then you could do smoke shows witht the rice rockets at the next bike run! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts