V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum. I see some names I've seen before. Some of the folks from North Carolina and other forums know what the "pink walls and teddy bear" remark is about....maybe!:)

Prost,
Radman

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Me neither. I also want to know...what the heck is it with all these North Carolinians coming out of the woodwork and how come none of them know where Mayberry is?
Welcome...pink walls or not. "Hey" to Goober.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
HEHE, Mayberry, hell, I eat hotdogs and get milkshakes there all the time my bud Jesus.

Why all the Tarheels? It's a southern thing you might not understand!:) But you are welcome to learn there Brother Dave.;)

Prost,
Radman

P.S. If you get stopped by a Davidson County Deputy or Sheriff in NC...don't and I repete...DON'T call him Gommer.....or you will see the "Pink Walls and Teddy Bears!"

Edited for the P.S.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Radman, you GROWING GUPPY you! How the he ll are ya:D Enjoy and post often:D:D:D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greetings to Alien, hogg831, slippery and brother Jesus....errr Dave. Spent the whole evening reading what is laid out here, with much to read ahead. Glad to stumble upon it. Looks like a new bookmark indeed.

Prost,
Rad

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome to another Tarheel ... great place we got here .. enjoy ...

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Welcome !!!
I know what (WHO) your talking about. Never met him though.
I think he must be getting old or the ego trip is running low. Don't hear about him as often as used to.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think I know who your talking about. I think its the same guy that put up a roadblock to catch some of his opponents or someone that was trying to get him out of office that were leaving from a party one night. Walks around with a big nightstick?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum - you will like it here!!

Yes - I know about the pink walls and teddy bears - never visited there - and hope I never will!!!

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Thinks he's a real bad ass. He thinks he's another Bueford Pusser. He drives (or drove) a SS Impala with the Spiderman logo on the hood.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
dave51,

He is a ******* sheriff that is a legend in his own mind. He's as arrogant as they come. A me, me, me, I, I, I, my, my, my kind of quy. I have to say he has made some headlines with his odd way's. Painted all his cells pink to calm the inmates. I guess if it works, it works. I got stuck in a pink slammer one time and it was like being in a bottle of Pepto-Bismol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.