V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday on the way to Wi. HOG rally in Found du Lac the wife got off the side of the road at 55 mph. then started to fish tail and she was ejected . lucky it was chest high grass and she had full leathers and a full face helmet on. so far 3 broken ribs and at this time no internal problems. the sporty is broken up a little windshield lights mirrors the tall grass saved the day. just glad for the county not mowing the ditch lately. i have seen the bad side of motor cycling aswell as the good side. i thank the lord she had a helmet and leathers on. accidents do happen soo every body becarefull out there.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Whoa !

Hey man, glad the little woman is ok. Hope y'all are doing oh.

Hang in there.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Sammy,
I wish your wife a speedy recovery, How is she handling the situation? How long have you guys been riding? Good luck with your repairs.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Sammy,

Sorry to hear that she got hurt. Glad she is still alive and with you! As for the bike, thats what we pay insurance for.

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Get Well Soon, Mrs. Sammy (hee, hee) I'm so glad the OM was there with you, I've always been afraid I would do the same thing while riding alone and lay there waiting for help. I know you're feeling bad right now, but the Angels were with you. We're all going to go down one day, I just hope we're as "lucky" as you.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wife. I wish her well and a speedy recovery. Don't worry about the bike. It can be replaced...loved one can't. Glad to hear you all were wearing protective gear. It's not the most comfortable stuff, but it serves it's purpose. GOD bless. J.T.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sorry to hear your wife had an accident, but glad she walked away from it. Wishing her a speedy recovery. JimmyK, maybe this was the grass the guy was to cut that was drunk.:D

·
Registered
318 Posts
sorry to hear about the wife's accident, hopefully she'll be back up and riding again

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A big thank you for all prayers and posts, just an up date she is eating and is in better sperits, no other problems than the broken ribs we were waiting for the blood tests on the spleen but it looks good no operation on the spleen. she will be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days. looking good! again thank you all very much.

·
Registered
977 Posts
More prayers and positive thoughts headed your wife's way from North Texas, hope she is up and feeling better real soon.

·
Registered
875 Posts
pass a get well soon to her for me

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Sammy, hope your wife is doing better. Sorry to hear about the crash.Give her a big hug and tell her it's gonna be allright.
twincamzz

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Wishing your other half a speedy recovery. Can't imagine the thoughts passing through your mind at the time of the get off. Thank God that She's okay!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Sammy,

Add my best wishes for a speedy recovery to your Mrs.

Regards,

wyo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts