V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped riding when I got NAVY'ed to Maine. A decade later I buy my Fatboy (and hell yes it was worth the wait). Unlike all the yuppie pricks here in Dallas, I don't want to spend my time sitting at Barsucks choking down Frappicino (lived in Sicily; that sh_t is beyond reprehensible). I'm looking for maps, specifically biker maps for Texas and the Southwest. Not the A to B mapsco but the A to B via CDEFGHIJKLMNOP maps.

Thanks, and if you are a yuppie prick remember two things: needlessly blipping the throttle while your coasting down the street doesn't pick up the ladies (unless they are bees and are attracted to the sound), and second please consider wearing a yellow bandana or swastika something so I can avoid you more easily.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Calm down cowboy. A lot of members are yuppie pricks and they are just as welcome as you. Being a fng you might need some of the advice that our members contribute and showing up with an attitude won't be appreciated or tolerated.

I'm assuming you were stationed at NAS Brunswick and spent a deployment or two at NAS Sigonella. Maine had some great riding and I remember the Cappacino to be pretty good at the ski lodge on Mt. Etna

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Lived in Dallas for four great years and there are some damn good folks there. Many earned a nice living. It would be a shame to paint with a such a broad brush you miss them.

·
doof member
719 Posts
One evening at the closest watering hold a sailor and a soldier enter the men's room. After taking care of business the soldier proudly walked to the restroom exit. The sailor exclaims, "Soldier! In the Navy they teach us to wash our hands when we used the rest room!". Calmly, the soldier replies before exiting, "Sailor, in the Army, they teach us not to piss on our hands!"

Sailors are such $#$%ing know-it-alls. No wonder they're all put on boats to be sent out on the ocean for month on end. LOL

Budking RUB/POSER:whatever: :roflback:

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
(lived in Sicily; that sh_t is beyond reprehensible)
Many of the cyclists here are of Italian descent. Please remind yourself of this when you listen to a radio, enjoy a fine dinner, a luscious red wine or beatiful handmade cutlery.

If I want the opinion of a prospect, I'll tell him what it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All right fellas, let me back up here. First off I loved Sicily, so whatever your driving at TOURIST I'm sure were on the same page. Second, if you know of or are one of the bikers (in my town or anywhere else for that matter) that make X$, kudos to you. It really doesn't matter to me, or should I say it really doesn't matter. Shut up and ride; that gentlemen was and will remain my point.

oh, and the Army sucks BUDKING. How old is that joke?

Having passed the enlistment physical, John was asked by the doctor, "Why do you want to join the Navy, son?"
"My father said it'd be a good idea, sir."
"Oh? And what does your father do?"
"He's in the Army, sir."

lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
lets not get into the "my branch is better then your branch" stuff, because, this is a bike forum, and we're all here to ride and learn. But, in the mean time... But, since ya'll started it, I got one for you...

A sailor was in the restroom takin a p!ss, and a lil boy comes in to use the next urinal. The boy tells the sailor he likes his uniform. So, the sailor takes his hat off, and puts it on the kids head, as he walks out the door. As the boy is washing his hands, a drunk Marine stumbles in to take a p!ss. The lil boy stares at the Marine, standing infront of the urinal. The Marine looks at him, and askes him he if wants to hold it for him. The lil boy quickly replies, I'm not gay, I'm just wearing the hat! :harhar:

Just pokin alil fun, dont anyone go gettin Butthurt about it. :265: :crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts