V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
19 and Oh!!!!

Brady looked like he was in a rocking chair, he could have cat napped in the pocket on a few of those plays. This is the year they finish it all

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Last time I checked the team from cheesehead land were still champs.
And if the Pats are the Smurfs then the Ravens are Gargomel.
Tom Brady could be Smurfette with that hair.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Just 2 games in...long way to go...but I do like the Cheese-head chances to repeat. I think it will take until the 4th for 5th week before the real defenses are in place because of the shortened spring training season. By then we'll see who really can compete. I think right now the games look a lot like pre-season usually does.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
That was said about our beloved Sox this year.
They've been killing me all season. The Sawx need to win a few rather than try to run out the clock. We aren't even getting the post season tix this year, figure they may only play a single game at Fenway this year. But then again they've were counted out by a few back in April too. Go Sox!!!!

·
Iron Butt
878 Posts
The Bills ARE 3-0...Maybe the championship tide is starting to shift away from the BeanTown area...
Just sayin...

·
Swamprat Rider
757 Posts
PAT's need a reality check ... SOX already got theirs ...

·
Registered
328 Posts
The bodies strewn all over the field will be buffaloes taken out by Patriots.
Uh, ok.....

I'm a Bills fan but really think they will run out of gas, their schedule is gonna get tougher and the young guys on the team will start feeling the pressure. But it's been awhile since we've had a chance to smile so we have to enjoy this! They are headed in the right direction....
I am also a Sox fan and am totally disgusted by the way they blew it! That just blows my mind! So many mistakes down the stretch. I'll be surprised if some heads don't roll.....

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Bumpity bump bump

"Brady owns the Steelers" is starting to make me uneasy. But, he finally seems to have a more balanced offensive approach to games so I'm looking forward to this being the game of the week.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
"Brady owns the Steelers" is starting to make me uneasy. But, he finally seems to have a more balanced offensive approach to games so I'm looking forward to this being the game of the week.
It seemed to me that Pittsburgh was getting away with the kind of mugging of recievers that NE usually does.

I would hate to think that the NFL is going the way of the NBA, where one set of rules applies to you in a home game and another when you're away...but sometimes it does seem to be going that way.

And BTW..how much are they paying Ocho?

·
Thread Ender
3,968 Posts
Go Steelers!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Bump for XLVI

That's right, Fear the Patriots. My pick, due to my upbringing I had no choice but to root for the Pats.

·
Swamprat Rider
757 Posts
Pats will win if they can protect Brady .. If not all bets are off ..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts