V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay okay so I didn't know this place existed.... ha ha well I do now, and youse lot are gonna be sorry cos I'm an ig-gore-rant buggar who needs a lotta help
My current ride is a Dyna Wide Glide, 4 years now and I think its a match made in heaven. Being in the UK (and I'm not ashamed to say this) I ride between - the showers - the thunderstorms - and the general downpours - which basically means the riding season occurs somewhere around 9.30am -give or take a minute or two- for an hour on August 18 (weather permiting of course).
I'm married, have 3 kids, 2 cats, 1 dog, three gold fish and not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. My main interests are my bike, reading, web design (web management) and model making (apart from being ig-gore-rant I'm also sad).
As for biking and bikes, well what can I say, anything you wanna know...just ask someone else

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
crowriter,
This is the place to learn, a whole lot of information going on here.
Welcome to the site, put in a post anytime, you will get an answer.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Captain. Already posted a question in the Evo tech bit hoping someone can help. Seems like a good forum, better than some of the others (different topics) over the years... active thats what I like.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome aboard, I too think you will find this a good place to hand out and everyone very willing to help, if you have a question or problem. I’ve been to London, must have lucked out it was great weather almost the entire time I was there. We cursed, walked through Hide Park (not sure if that was spelled right or not) but the ladies were out catching the rays. I have to say I had a blast, everyone was very friendly. Great to have you join us, and welcome again

·
Registered
695 Posts
Mike, we need all the ig-gore-rant buggar's we can get -- that's what makes it more fun -- don't ask me, ask someone else! HA!
Glad to hear that you're riding a wide glide. This is the bike I have on order. Never in my life have I waited this long to get anything I ordered but then again I've been waiting most of my life to get my first Harley.
You're the same kind of rider I am -- I ride in any kind of weather, anyway welcome -- glad you posted. How far do you live from HarleyHog?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay ya got me 'HarleyHog??' If its a dealer I ain't heard of it, if its something else I still ain't heard of it. Either way, I obviously live no where near it!!! Enlightenment, I need enlightenment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome Crowriter, its great to see another new member joining the
best H-D Forum around.

Injoy The Ride, Ride Safe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaahhhh... him Manchester me Sunderland, that would be about 140 miles, which believe it or not here in the UK could be the other side of the world. Unlike yourselves the British are not great travellers! Except for holidays (vacations) etc.,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Last time I was greeted like this it was my kids, waiting at the door when I returned from the bank... only they wanted something

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum, crowriter. I'm sure you will have fun here......if not, I think at least WE'LL enjoy your company. Cheers. J.T.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,crowriter!

Glad you joined us,one of the most important things in life is a sense of humor,especially about oneself!

You do know the new guy has got to buy the guiness,don't you?

Enjoy the forum,looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!!
guido

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahhh hell lucked out again, looks like the drinks are gonna be on wheelman. Ohh well means I get to keep my hands in my pockets - just to protect my money of course - after all I got a engine and two wheels to support....

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts