V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi!, new to the Forum but not to HDs. I ride a 04 Nightrain, fuel injected, piped, yadda yadda. I am currently in Afghanistan, yeah it sucks but will be a nice downpayment on the 95" build.:woohoo: Originally from IN but I live in SD right now until they move me somewhere else. Glad I only have a few years left. I am USAF working with/for the Army and thought signing up on here would help kill some of my free time. No pun intended.

GI JOE

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am at KAF. Not terribly bad but not real pleasant either. :thumbsdn: Thank you all for your support, it is nice to hear and to know we are appreciated.

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
nightrainjoe said:
I am at KAF. Not terribly bad but not real pleasant either. :thumbsdn: Thank you all for your support, it is nice to hear and to know we are appreciated.
Well while KAF isn't a vacation resort, it is one of the nicer places. When I was in Afghanistan, KAF was a rocket magnet and the smell in the summer was atrocious. I didn't live on KAF, but was in and out of there several times.

·
Real Leprechaun!
174 Posts
nightrainjoe said:
Just wanted to say Hi!, new to the Forum but not to HDs. I ride a 04 Nightrain, fuel injected, piped, yadda yadda. I am currently in Afghanistan, yeah it sucks but will be a nice downpayment on the 95" build.:woohoo: Originally from IN but I live in SD right now until they move me somewhere else. Glad I only have a few years left. I am USAF working with/for the Army and thought signing up on here would help kill some of my free time. No pun intended.

GI JOE

Welcome to the forum.

I would also like to say stay safe and come back alive.

Good luck out there brother!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it is somewhat of a rocket magnet at times, keeps things interesting. And yes I have been around the Canadians as well as all the other nations. Most are very nice people. :thumbsup: I am fortunate enough to be able to interact with all of them with my job here. Maybe even make a few friends.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts