V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just subscribed, thought i'd say Hey! and give a little info on myself. My DD cage is a 1969 4X4 Chevy, that replaced my 1972 stepside when some lady felt that it needed to be shorter than the already short bed... Trashed the front end and bent the frame.

My first bike was/is a 1968 XLCH that was my fathers. There are pictures of me on it from age 2 on. It is currently in many pieces in my garage after the motor locked up going about 35MPH... fortunately, i was slowing down for a stop light, and next to a friend from work. we put my bike in his truck, and took her home... One of these days i'll get her back on the road.:chopper:

I recently traded a '98 sporty for my current '02 FXDWG. I've wanted a FXDWG since before i bought the '98, but "needed" a starter bike to be able to afford the FXDWG. With what i've learned about Evolution vs TC88 motors, i'm glad i waited...

Sorry the pics aren't very good, hopefully come spring I'll get some good ones of her to have...

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Sounds like you have a deeply entrenched love affair with the motorcycle... good to hear.

She is a sweet looking ride as well.

Welcome to the forum and drink deep from the well of knowledge and friendship here.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum, i do. plenty of information and knowledgable people here.

good luck and ride safe.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the V-Tf.

Nice bike (s)

Enjoy the bikes and this fine forum.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier! Glad you could be part of the forum! That is a nice ride you have there. Can you tell me where Clarks Hill is located? Not familiar with your town. I'm north east of Indianapolis, Anderson, IN, is the place to be. Well actually not really but, hey, it sounded good! Keep in touch,

Carrie

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Hello from Nasville, TN

Nice rides. Hope you get that older bike back together soon. Welcome to the V-Twin forum.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum--from Northeast Indiana. I hope to pony up my fees sometime in the near future so I might actually see what your scooters look like.

:welcome:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes!

Clarks Hill is south of Lafayette on US 52, and west of Frankfort on SR 28.

I hope everyone made it out yesterday, it was an awesome day to ride... However, i am one of those #&%@* fools that ride in temperatures that i probably shouldn't...

Looking like i'm going to have to send in some $$ to see you guy's bikes...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice looking DWG!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts