V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Harely Enthusiasts!

Took delivery of my first H-D on October 25th, 2002. That date was also our 3rd anniversary, I have a very understanding wife.

I have put 1200 miles on our new bike since taking delivery and I am looking forward to many miles ahead. We are fortunate to reside in Charleston, SC where we can enjoy riding year round. Our local dealership is fantastic and really made us feel right at home. Looking forward to meeting new friends and getting valuable information from the forum.

Ride safe, and have a very Merry Christmas.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome rolltide,
Great looking bike! Enjoy and post up often............

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response, Chaz. The pipes are Screamin' Eagle II DYNA SLIP-FIT/slash down...H-D part # 80293-99A.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just got my 99 FXDL in Sept.. Love the bike .. been riding all I can since then ... even in the cold weather here in the MTs of NC.. Hide Screaming eagles II on mine but changed out to Vance and Hines .. sounds so much better ...LOUD!!!!!! Dont get me wrong the SE II sound good but when you get the speed up you leave that sound behind ... and on the MT roads here love to hear that baby when she is pulling up the hills ...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Mike,

So you are in the Low Country, I think that maybe that's the area I'll move to when retirement comes along. Of course I have a while to go. Do you ride it down town? Been to Wild Wings, I really liked Wild Wings they server up some good food there. Look forward to your posts and heck if I get a chance to be down there for one of the bike weeks maybe we can hook up and go for a ride.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts