V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up

Just thought I would announce myself. :cool:

I have been lurking but figure it is time to join in. Any riders in Houston area? I would like to get together soon when I get my new bike next week. I just moved out to Houston from Huntsville Alabama a year and a half ago so do not know many riders yet or places to go.

Later

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I live in Spring. Londonderry just south of The Woodlands.

Who did you buy the scoot from? Conroe or The Woodlands?

Spring has a lot of great biker friendly places. Let me know and we can hook up. This forum is full of Texas Riders.

Welcome

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting a Gunmetal Pearl Heritage Classic from a place in Wisconsin. It is on the road right now. I could not find a local dealer to go MSRP.

They had what I wanted up there and about 6 people at work have bought up there as well.

I live off 2920 3 miles west of I45.

Look forward to hooking up.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Traceman said:
I am getting a Gunmetal Pearl Heritage Classic from a place in Wisconsin. It is on the road right now. I could not find a local dealer to go MSRP.

They had what I wanted up there and about 6 people at work have bought up there as well.

I live off 2920 3 miles west of I45.

Look forward to hooking up.

Holy Crap! I already like your style! Bought elsewhere to get MSRP! GOOD FOR YOU MAN!

2920 three miles west of 45 is just about Bridgestone?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Welcome to the joint. I'm about 20 minutes south of College Station. Sounds like you're right outside of Tomball. Close?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Bridgeston Sub. about 7 miles east of Tomball.

I don't believe in giving Stealers any more than I have too. I will give some work if I can't do it myself to the indy's like Crossroads Cycles over by Tomball though I do not know if they are still open.

Do you know some riders in Bridgestone Jimmy? I know there are several in here that I have talked to on occassion.

I look forward to riding up in that area Dave. Maybe we can all hook up one weekend.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Sounds good to me. Me and Jimmy have been planning on hooking up for awhile now. Something always comes up on one end or the other.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Traceman said:
I live in Georgetown (north of Austin). If ya get up this way, holler.

I got an email today from a bud who is visiting family in Tuscon. He just bought a new FXD in Austin for about $1K over MSRP. He's not happy....says there is a dealer in Tucson that will sell at or below MSRP and he has about five of each model in stock. This dealer will ship anywhere.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Me too!

What's the name of that dealer in Wisconsin? I have a friend in the market now and I want to steer hin in that direction. Tx, :Dennis

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fourhour said:
Me too!

What's the name of that dealer in Wisconsin? I have a friend in the market now and I want to steer hin in that direction. Tx, :Dennis

http://www.northernlightshd.com

I think I got the last Softail off the floor. They may have some more coming in soon. They were great to deal with. I just got off the phone with them and the shipping company is picking mine up today. :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome Traceman, I hope you enjoy the forum and the scoot. I'm right about 1619 miles from Houston, TX.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts