V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just droping a line to say hello. My nam is John Mooney and I am living in VA (Fredericksburg area). My ride is a 99 HD Road King. I was also an active duty US Marine from 1995 to 2002. I am a current member of HOG. Let me get back to work.^rolleyez^ (I work for the Goverment (US Army Civ.:wacko: )
John

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
The NJ Exile said:
I'm just droping a line to say hello. My nam is John Mooney and I am living in VA (Fredericksburg area). My ride is a 99 HD Road King. I was also an active duty US Marine from 1995 to 2002.
Welcome John! ... and thanks for your service!

The NJ Exile said:
Let me get back to work.^rolleyez^ (I work for the Goverment (US Army Civ.:wacko: )
John
Nap time already? :hystria:

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.
I am going home around 12:30 today (It nice to be able to ride without TO MANY A-holes driving like a bomb just dropped.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Thanks for your service! {salute( Post up often and enjoy!

·
Jersey Girl, Forever
1,906 Posts
The NJ Exile said:
I'm just droping a line to say hello. My nam is John Mooney and I am living in VA (Fredericksburg area). My ride is a 99 HD Road King. I was also an active duty US Marine from 1995 to 2002. I am a current member of HOG. Let me get back to work.^rolleyez^ (I work for the Goverment (US Army Civ.:wacko: )
John
you by any chance from Bergen Cty, NJ?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Welcome...we have a couple of riders that join us (delinquents) for rides all over, feel free to give us a yell when ya want someone to ride with...you'll find us in the "northeast" (long story) forum...

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I was riding all night Friday and most of the day today.:wootdnc:

EmbOKJ- Working for the Army is OK (There a bit strange:blink: ). I am thinking about taking a job at Quantico with the Corps. I'm looking for my 13 (I'm a GS-12 now)

LwRdr- I'm from West Patterson (The Italian section:yes: )

swmnkdinthervr - I'm always up to ride. I have just joint Fairfax HOG. My buddy Dave Best is a Sr. Member up there.

I'll chack back in later. Have a good weekend guys!
S/F
John

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
The NJ Exile said:
John
:welcome: John!! I'm telling your boss! Nevermind, me and Bush don't get along...lol! Just messin' with ya...:harhar:

·
Jersey Girl, Forever
1,906 Posts
The NJ Exile said:
LwRdr- I'm from West Patterson (The Italian section:yes: )

Cool!! I have a John Mooney, and a Mike Mooney who are/were patients in the dental office I work at....:cheers:

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again for the warm welcome. I look foward to meeting the other NOVA people. I am a daily rider so you will see me around.
John:xhere:

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome new delinquent!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. Hope to see you on a Delinquent's ride soon. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys.
Joe, Nice pic :corn: .. Just let me know when the next ride is, I'll try to make it.:chopper:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts