V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone
gona take the plunge been ridin for 30+ years , x ers ,trials ,at 25 started on bike 1 ltr + . fancy buying a fxdx , any views would be appreciated. thanks.:bannedmf:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the rapidly expanding international VTF.

An exciting forum of highly informative v-Twin chewing gum for the brain.

You can find a little of everything here. If it relates to V twin motorcycles, there's most likely a thread that covers it.

Don't forget to laugh once and a while too.

(looks like I got to you before the man from oz)

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Roly!

:welcome: to the forum!! You have been riding way longer than I have, so I'm probably not the guy to give you advice, but you've come to the right place!! Great folks, fun, and info to be found here from some really smart and experienced riders!

I know folks that have FXDX's; claim they are the sportiest big twin around! I own a 2006 Street Bob :banana: , loads of fun!!

Welcome aboard!

JD

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
PoPeYe WTF???? I've been on for an hour and never saw you on "who's online".Whats your new MO...... lurk,post/strike then logoff again?:dunno:

:cheers: Anyways welcome to VTF Roly you'll enjoy what you see.

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
Roly:welcome: to the VTF. Lots of good info here. It's always good to have someone from over the pond join up. I used to ride Norton's in the 70's.Get the H-D, you'll love it!!
:cheers:
Cheers!!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey Roly, welcome. I hope you enjoy your bike as well as the time you spend here. You are among friends!

Ray

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Maybe renting some could give you a better idea as to what you'd like. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts