V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
i just picked up my 02 road king classic last week and love it. got all of 82 miles on it can't wait for it to warm up a little. anyway i haven't done any riding in about 10- 11 years and didn't think i missed it until i strapped my legs around this beast and took it for a ride. hope to post a pic soon

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome, tuke!

If ya' haven't already done it, sign up for the MSF riding class. We want ya' to be postin' with us a long time.

Look forward to the pic.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome tuke. If you are like me then you've been sitting on it in the garage since you can't ride it! LOL Riding weather will be here soon. Ride safe and enjoy the Road King.

Later,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tuke
What color is your Road King? If I had the money, Id buy me a RK to go with my Fatboy! Road Kinds are way cool.
Ride Safe!
Memphisfatboy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've got the pearl white. its nice somtimes it looks greenish then at another angle it'll get a little red tone to it i like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome...

Ya can't beat the RoadKing for versatility. Nice choice! I plan to get either an FLHR or an FLH as my next ride in a couple years. They're great bikes. Enjoy the forum.

Later

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts