V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just happened to stumble across this website. I'm in the process of purchasing a new/used bike. It will be mainly used for commuting to and from work. My big hobbie is boats. Well here is a pic of the bike I'm buying right now along with my hobby toy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Well welcome to the coolest forum for people who like motorcycles. I am into boats too.

From one n00be to an other, welcome to hog heaven......

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Kindsvater Flat said:
Well I just happened to stumble across this website. I'm in the process of purchasing a new/used bike. It will be mainly used for commuting to and from work. My big hobbie is boats. Well here is a pic of the bike I'm buying right now along with my hobby toy.

What kind of drive does it use? Im building a jet boat right now with a berkeley.

:welcome:

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Pro!!!

On a good note and the financing went through and I pick up next weekend or they will deliver for more money.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
NICE!! That Fatboy is sweet!! Boat too...;) Thanks for sharing and keep us posted. Ride safe,

Carrie

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I guess you're the one to keep on the good side since your the mod of the room. :bowdwn: I liked the bike. Rode my cousins a couple times so I went and got my permit friday and bought that bike.

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll really like it here. There are some real nice people.

That looks like a nice bike you bought. Congrats. There is nothing like a Harley. I would be willing to bet that once you get on the Harley, it takes about 6 months and that boat will be for sale.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Welcome from one noob to another. Where are you in Norcal? I'm in Vacaville if your in the area somewhere give me a PM with a number and I'll give you a call if you want to ride with our group sometime.

Joe

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok cool. I'm up by Chico. I will be going through there when I go and pick up the bike in Walnut Creek. Also my nephew lives in Vacaville. Sister lives over in Napa. Thanks for the invite.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I took the virtual ride in your boat. Bitching is all I can say!! :thumbsup: The whine of the SC sounds great. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Kindsvater!

Welcome to the forum. Good info and good folks here! Been a while since I was in Chico.... Graduated from CSU, Chico in 1980. ?prty:

JD

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ahh my favorite two things...fast boats and harleys...big problem is to use one means less time on the other....the boat lasted one more year into my biking period (got back into it in 98) ....i have three bikes now...and a small fishin boat for the kids....but there are days that i really really miss not having a nice boat..and the family has never let me forget it...
anyhow many happy miles..at least you are in an area with a longer season tho..

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Kindsvater Flat said:
Actually the first 2 digits are CF

Sorry about that earlier post. (what say sonny?) (I must be needing some glasses) You have great toys.....welcome to the hang out.

Big H. P. and like the fact that it has a prop. (appears to)

Power to weight ratio............scary on that rocket ship...

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
P 0 P E Y E said:
Sorry about that earlier post. (what say sonny?) (I must be needing some glasses) You have great toys.....welcome to the hang out.

Big H. P. and like the fact that it has a prop. (appears to)

Power to weight ratio............scary on that rocket ship...
Its not a rocket ship... Just an everyday ski boat.

Speed Skiing

1 - 20 of 43 Posts