V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the planet. Like The Alien said, you'll find loads of useful info here along with great people.

·
Registered
602 Posts
GRITS???...........Girls Raised In The South???

Now how did I know that??

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Grits, welcome ! keep your eye on the posters above...here be dragons ' dontcha' know.

Now me.. i'm the kinda guy that you can trust...

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
HI and welcome to the site. Hmmm 28 and a lady rider. What a great combination. Me, tooo!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ftby24 said:
HI and welcome to the site. Hmmm 28 and a lady rider. What a great combination. Me, tooo!

Kewl Beans :D :D A girl I ride with round here (My bestest pal) is originally form Anderson Indiana!!! Im gonna have to get her on here too... y'all sounds like fine peoples!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:rolleyes: ...anyone for breakfast??? Welcome GRITS, enjoy the forum! Bring on that friend and both of you visit and post often.:D

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, GRITS! Be sure and check out the Ladies Lair. We have a lot of fun there and once in awhile we even get into some serious lady rider related topics!LOL:D

Enjoy yourself and post often!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
GRITS said:

Kewl Beans :D :D A girl I ride with round here (My bestest pal) is originally form Anderson Indiana!!! Im gonna have to get her on here too... y'all sounds like fine peoples!
Small world!:D

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum...lots of great advice and lots of fun too be had here... it's also great to have another lady rider.stop in the lair...we have alot of fun there!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome Grits, good to have a southern lady on here. Don't let these guys scare you, they don't bite, much LOL

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
Welcome cuz'. Lots of good folks here. I get up to Nashville occasionally......Have to look you up next ride up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts