V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site just got my bike this year. Saved for 2 years now I am proud to say I own a Harley. Instead of saying I wish I had one.Once again hello to everyone :D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, how about some more info......first bike??? Have you taken the motorcycle safety course ???? Nice bike and ride safe !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Nice ride! I'm new here as well. It's a great site.

Man, I hope I'm not gettin' RK fever! Saw yours and thought - hmmmm, maybe I should take one for a ride. That's what happened the last time I bought a bike! Anyway, Ride safe!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the MSF coarse , Second bike, first bike was a crotch rocket Yamaha R1 , decided I am getting to old(35 and 3 kids ) for that and wanted a cruiser and always liked the roadking's and all my relatives have harleys so I saved and ordered it last year,I always told myself that I will have a Harley for the 100th. So I have accomplished one of my dreams :D Thanks for the comments on the bike:D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome 2K2RKC, nice looking bike! Enjoy it and the forum............

·
Registered
401 Posts
2K2RKC, nice Road King Classic, like the color. I ride a 2001 Heritage and love it. Ride hard, ride often and enjoy this forum. There are some great people on here.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts