V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -

Brand new to VTF and a proud owner of an '06 RK Custom.

This is actually the first bike I have owned (mainly since I don't count the scooter in high school!).

Got the bug to get my own after a buddy loaned me his "spare" Wide Glide last year to do the run to Laughlin (not bad for the first ride huh?).

Lucky for me the wife loves riding herself and we decided that this year I would be going back to Laughlin on my own ride.

'06 Black Cherry Custom with a pair of Rinehart Duals on order.. (plenty of opinions about that on these boards I have noticed)

Excuse me now while I go check out the boards, and research all of the mods I want to do with the bike!

John-

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the baord. Glad to see another rider buy a bike that doesn't come with a windshield. You may have added one though. :) :yikes: hehe

No matter what you ride, enjoy it. That is what its all about. We all have our opinion on what looks good. I am just a bit partial to bikes without windshields. hehe

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Roadking is the motorcycle of the Gods.

Post up some info and read some real cool stuff. All here at the VTF

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the 06. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thunderhog said:
Welcome...Getting enough rain up there????:265:
Oh, thanks bro. You had to say it didn't ya...:wacko:

Oh. And welcome 12smooth.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Welcome... that is a good ride to laughlin from where you sit... especially for the first run!

I obviously like your choice in bikes.... lets have some pics. I went with the Bubs too and love em.

See you around the boards.

btw... the word around here is FNG.... not newbie.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Passing lamp mod

8-ball

I like what you did with the passing lamp kit.. I have my eye on the same kit. You mention filling in the space from where the HD light mounts, my question is.. how? with what?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts