V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. new to the board. heard about the board thanks to fifth gear. thanks 5th. 'preciate it. anyhoo, a story about myself? not to much to tell. i don't own my own bike, but ride behind the Om. i have lived in sturgis so dak all my life, and have seen many rallys come and go. now....lets propose a toast shall we? or at least drink to that occasion:D

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Dang, ginger, that FifthGear gets around the Internet! :) 'glad he invited ya' over and glad ya' joined us. Welcome!

Hope ya' enjoy yourself here. And if yer buyin', I suspect several of the members will join ya' in a drink to "Rally". There was a bunch buyin' drinks this afternoon as a result of a "helmet" thread. Having a drink for another reason would be a nice diversion.
:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
LOL! Daum ginger.....you're full of surprises. I'm sure glad that you made it here. Your personality will make everyone's day for sure. You probably know more about Sturgis than most of us do our own.......well, anyway what a surprise! You made my day. LOL. Too cool!

I'll drink to that,

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,ginger!

Glad you joined us,nice to have a lady's point of view around here!

I raise my glass to join you in a toast! Clink!!
Cheers.
guido

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard Ginger, it's nice to have another lady around, we have to keep these guys in line:) I've never been to Sturgis, but it is on our list. My sister-in-law and her husband have been there several times and they love it.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
HDgirl said:
Welcome aboard Ginger, it's nice to have another lady around, we have to keep these guys in line:)

Keep us in line? LOL. You two? Somehow that reminds me of leaving a fox in charge of a hen house. LMAO!

Ah HAHA,

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome Ginger!

My brothers and I are planning to ride to SD in late July (not during the Sturgis rally though - bringing the kiddies...) for a mini-family reunion. Any events or spots you can recommend we do while we're there?

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Bois - I've been there with the kids. There is so much to do you will never do it all! When you get there, pick up a booklet called "Exploring The Black Hills & Badlands - or go to www.blackhillsbadlands.com. A few things not to miss - Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and if your kids are into reptiles - Reptile Gardens! You will have a ball and so will your kids!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey Ginger! Welcome to the forum!

As you can already see, there are a bunch of good people here. Just wait until you (or the om) need help! You'll be impressed with knowledge some of these people have about scooters and life in general.

Again, welcome!

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'preciate the welcome you guys. i am looking forward to spending time here.

to asnwer the question earlier asked coming here during the regular tourist season, go with debs website she posted. it will tell you lots of places that you can go visit and have fun and site see

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'll say welcome to you also Ginger! You'll like it here. This is the most informative(and entertaining) board I've been on yet. Never been to Sturgis, but I hear it's a madhouse when the bikes are there! Some day maybe:)
Sheepboy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts