V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steve, and I am from the NYC metro area....well I am living in Hoboken, NJ right now.

I am riding a 03' FXSTD-SE Screaming Eagle Deuce w.gold centennial paint package, and this past Saturday I bought a brand new 2008 FLHX Street Glide....I find it hard to have one bike for all occasions.

I been riding since way back in the Z50 days getting my first dirt bike from my dad at about age 7. Got my MC drivers license at age 17 (didn't get my car license till I was 31), and bought my first brand new street bike in 1980...it was a Honda CB750F Super Sport.

I attended AMI a motorcycle mechanics school in Santa Fe Springs Ca, back in 81', and worked in several dealer service depts for over ten years. I have since become a man of leisure (did real good back in the Clinton days with some real estate) and now I work only 3 nights a week part time. That gives me plenty of time to ride and enjoy life.

So I will get to reading through some of the stickies, and current threads now.....I hope in the future I can be of some help around here.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
soundS like the good life! Welcome to the forums!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts