V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am not a rider yet, but hoping to be goign to riding school soon and picking up my a motorcycle soon. There's a Harley Dealership down the street about a mile that i plan to go look tomorrow and there's also another place, metro motorsports http://metroms.com/ that is down the street a bit and they offer honda, kawasaki, and suzuki bikes that i might look at as well.

Lets see here, a bit about me......... I'm 26, married, we've got 1 son, 2 (o(ker spaniels. I love working on trucks, except for my current one which is why i'm looking for a bike to give the truck to the wife......

looking forward to learning lots of good, usefull information

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Hey AZ :welcome: to the forum...the best place to learn about motorcycles (Harleys)%[email protected] I'm moving to AZ and any info you can share would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx :D

i'm a Phoenix, AZ native and this has been quiet an interesting year as far as weather's been concerned. but lots of good cruizin which i can barely wait for.

I used to work at a bar up in Cave Creek called the Buffalo Chip Saloon, so if you ever get a chance, CAve Creek is a cruise hot spot on the weekends and is a pretty nice ride.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts