V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi how are you guys doing? I am a Newbie from Chicago, I have a 2000 Duece with Minor Mods, Screamin Eagle Package and Samson Pipes. I am a Real Hardcore Car guy and that is the First True Passion(I Guess) of my life, even though I grew up Riding. I am also a Big Forum Nut, you can find me registered on everything, hail to the person that created the forum!!! I own a Few myself
www.racepartclassifieds.com (this is basically a free classifieds forum for everything race car and bike related) check it out!!

I also own www.chicago4x4.com (if you live in chicago and own a 4x4, we have a great community there)

Then I own www.chicagostreetracing.net (yes its still a love for me, but its getting bad with all the imports and young teenagers) Same color scheme as this board too:D

Anyways, I hope to step over to the "Darkside" ;) and learn alot about my HD.

SEE YA GUYS AROUND!!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Jucin,
Enjoy the boards, you've just found your way into the best of the net. Post up often...........

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Jucin said:
O no dont worry, I am a whore:D
and I am also a whore!! :p
.......careful dude, we can get a little whacked here:eek:

but have fun doing it:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thealien said:
It's not my decision, but if you asked me I would call it "SPAM", sorry.....
Hey its your call, think what you want. Theres always one sour apple in a bunch!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I'm not sour and actually welcomed you to the forum, as I said it's not my decision. If I was a sour apple I would report this thread to a moderator, I didn't someone might. A moderator may remove you anyway !!!!!! Good luck and enjoy, I think you should have contributed for a while then asked permision, and then if given permision added your link. I don'i care either way, this is the best forum, bar none !!!!!!! I don't like everyone and I'm sure everyone doesn't like me. This is a great forum to discuss anything on, including this discusion..... I guess we'll see.......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can say I am Registered on Atleast 15 Forums, I never said there is a site better then this? This is the best HD one, thats why I registered here. On all the site I go on, I have never had a Problem with Links in my sig, not one of my forums is me selling Products!!! Its all sites that our FORUMS AND FORUMS ONLY!! The way forums spread is through other forums, its simple. You 1 have to take into consideration that this is a Newbie, Introduce yourself forum, that I did and told about myself. I did not start a thread on O/T or somewhere else sayin here everyone check my site out or if I was selling some HD Products and made a Thread. I dont understand y there would be a problem, not one of my 3 forums is promoting anything that could affect this site, they are simply what is says, FORUMS.

I must have misunderstood the comment you wrote, so all is over. :)

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
I was going to add my welcome. Chicago - My kinda town, Chicago is... My birthplace in fact. Then I start reading other posts - I'm new to the forum an forums in general, so I don't get what the hell's goin' on.

Then I get the same feelin' I used to get walking into a bar, where I can just feel a fight is about start! Do I turn and walk out? Nooooo, I gotta keep reading.

Insults flyin' back and forth, name callin' - pretty cool! and noboby gets hurt, nobody goes to jail - my definition of a great day. I'm lovin' this forum thing.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ssssssuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee!

I smell bacon frying or could that be spam?

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
We do have a cyber boxing ring also, this is just discusion. If you read some of the more controversial threads it gets down right nasty, but civil.......read on............

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
OldMiC said:
I get the same feelin' I used to get walking into a bar, where I can just feel a fight is about start! Do I turn and walk out? Nooooo,

Insults flyin' back and forth, name callin' - pretty cool! and noboby gets hurt, nobody goes to jail - my definition of a great day. I'm lovin' this forum thing. [/B]
Me Too....... What a great place...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts