V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
jimmy thank you. those words were rather refreshing. and your right....i am not a smoker, but the sucker on the other end, and i really need to end this foolishness with the smoking. i commend you for your quitting, i just hope that when the day comes when i quit that i can remain smoke free for the rest of my duration. now, granted, i am not quiting january 1, but my goal is to SOMETIME this year quit.

· Wicked!
6,492 Posts
I need to slim down some for the summer ahead. Got to keep my girl'y figure while I'm riding the fatboy. Did that this time last year and lost 30 lbs. Second, would like to find that Mr. Right and reel him in. I also need to cut back on the spending. Having to much fun making good money.

· Banned
4,497 Posts
I'd like to start smoking. It's just so damn hard to spend 6 bucks for a pack of smokes...I'd like to lose my six-pack abs and get a beer belly but sit-ups and crunches are so damn addicting! And I just don't think I can drink THAT much beer...I'd also like to have less sex, especially with strangers and strippers. Maybe the gut and the smoking will help but I'll probably need to sell my bikes and buy a minivan too. This won't be easy but I'm determined to achieve my goals. I know I can count on all of you for support , thanks

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
well, THANK GOD that cigs are not 6 bucks a pack here in so dak yet, but i am sure it won't be long before they are. what i find rather disgusting are the peple who are suing the tobacco companies because of there lung cancer. they knew the affects of smoking when they started. **personal opinion***

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Don't have to worry about smoking quit that years ago. I know alot of people who smoked for years and has quit so Ginger you can do it.. I work out 3-4 days a week so I'm ok there. I don't drink any more which is good. And I found out I still have a pretty good personality without drinking. I thought I would try and cut back on my surgar intake. Yes Surgar..... I think I use donuts etc. as comfort food yeah know??? Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

· Registered
7,250 Posts
medicinewoman said:
Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

:eek: I'll give up TACOS when they chissle it's dead lips from mine.

:eek: VISUAL!

EEEeewwwwwwwww!

· Registered
144 Posts
Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman [/B]

I "AM" on a Taco diet....eat 'em all the time. Make my Taco "sans trimmings"...me likes mine plain. I'll add my own Hot Sauce.;)

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
medicinewoman said:
Don't have to worry about smoking quit that years ago. I know alot of people who smoked for years and has quit so Ginger you can do it.. I work out 3-4 days a week so I'm ok there. I don't drink any more which is good. And I found out I still have a pretty good personality without drinking. I thought I would try and cut back on my surgar intake. Yes Surgar..... I think I use donuts etc. as comfort food yeah know??? Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

i am definately ganna give the quit smoking a whirl.......i know its ganna be tough, and might be pretty edgy at times, probley gain a few pounds, but what the heck......i already do those two things, so why not;)

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Yeah Ginger, I know at least 5 hardcore smokers who have quit. People I did'nt even think would do it. They smoked a least 2 packs a day. And they quit - oh alot of them started with the nicotine patch. One friend has just recently stopped but she made the mistake of taking off the nicotine patch and smoked one and had a headache for 2 days. When I quit I gained 8 lbs but managed to lose it. Now for the guys. TACO DIET... With Jenny Craig.....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

QUIT PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD AND START EATING....

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.