V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7,250 Posts
ginger said:
okay, i have two things i really want to do. the first one is.......QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!

I am rarely serious, (nor to be found not chasing TACOS!) , but right now I will make an exception. FOR A MINUTE ONLY!

Ginger you seem quite the solid woman. Pretty independent and strong willed.

You just remember that since you "really want to.." but can't seem to, that makes you a slave and IT the master.

Once that thought sinks in, put your eye on kicking it's ass and YOU WILL!

JimmyK not one drag since 09/14/02. You can do it Sis! ;)

· Registered
7,250 Posts
medicinewoman said:
Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

:eek: I'll give up TACOS when they chissle it's dead lips from mine.

:eek: VISUAL!

EEEeewwwwwwwww!

· Registered
7,250 Posts
ginger said:

i am definately ganna give the quit smoking a whirl.......

Rule #1. You are NOT going to give it whirl, a try, or anything of the sort. You are just gonna do it!

Remove all excuses to fall. One of the things I did IMMEDIATELY when I stopped is started saying, "I Don't Smoke."

I'll tell ya what, each time I got the urge I reminded myself, I DON'T SMOKE. It felt so good saying it that I honestly believe it helped get me through it.

Ginger I know you can do it!

Don't worry about the couple of pounds or getting edgy. Hell if that happens, SERVE MORE TACOS!

:D

· Registered
7,250 Posts
dave51 said:
Ok...I've got it. I'm going to quit making fun of Jimmy's ugly a$$ed dog face sister. Damn...blew that one already.

Thank you. I forwarded this to Bertha. She will be happy to hear it. No doubt, she will still kick yer ass, make you write bad checks, pimp yer ass off at one of the local half way houses, take yer bike, and sell yer lawnmower, BUT she will be happy to hear it none the less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.