V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
okay, i have two things i really want to do. the first one is.......QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!!! the second one is........find a house to buy and settle in for the long haul here in sturgis. gotta quit renting;)

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Ginger, quit smoking and you'll be able to afford a house sooner

LOL--------you are so right......if i quit smoking, i might become a self made millionare too;)

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
jimmy thank you. those words were rather refreshing. and your right....i am not a smoker, but the sucker on the other end, and i really need to end this foolishness with the smoking. i commend you for your quitting, i just hope that when the day comes when i quit that i can remain smoke free for the rest of my duration. now, granted, i am not quiting january 1, but my goal is to SOMETIME this year quit.

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
well, THANK GOD that cigs are not 6 bucks a pack here in so dak yet, but i am sure it won't be long before they are. what i find rather disgusting are the peple who are suing the tobacco companies because of there lung cancer. they knew the affects of smoking when they started. **personal opinion***

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
medicinewoman said:
Don't have to worry about smoking quit that years ago. I know alot of people who smoked for years and has quit so Ginger you can do it.. I work out 3-4 days a week so I'm ok there. I don't drink any more which is good. And I found out I still have a pretty good personality without drinking. I thought I would try and cut back on my surgar intake. Yes Surgar..... I think I use donuts etc. as comfort food yeah know??? Sounds like some of these guys need to go on a TACO DIET. Just Kidding....

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

i am definately ganna give the quit smoking a whirl.......i know its ganna be tough, and might be pretty edgy at times, probley gain a few pounds, but what the heck......i already do those two things, so why not;)

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
ultras classic: your living in a dream world........WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! us democrats will come back to haunt you very soon, just wait

medicine woman: thank you, because you have just helped me think that i have more will power then i thought. i am almost getting excited about the prospect of being a non-smoker;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.