V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post what yours are here! Mine is the usual. I remember a few years when I didn't need to lose weight.....boy, those were the best years of my life!LOL And that wasn't that long ago either. My other resolution is to go through everything in my house and get rid of most of it!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Deb, I think I'm with you on this one... I just need to do a whirlwind through all my stuff and get rid of all the usless junk that I seem to carry around. I'm a bit of a packrat I admit. But seriously. I'm moving in with my man here in one month... time to consolidate. I'm sure he will appreciate it. More space in the garage for his tools.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
okay, i have two things i really want to do. the first one is.......QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!!! the second one is........find a house to buy and settle in for the long haul here in sturgis. gotta quit renting;)

·
Registered
22,089 Posts
The first thing I should do is spend less time in front of this 21st century idiot box. I guess that will have to wait till spring (that's about june around here.) I did quit drinking coffee in the last couple weeks. Went from more than a pot of caf in the day time and another pot of decaf at night to -- ZERO. I took "advantage" of having the flu when I couldn't drink any, to completely break the habit. Switched to DECAF GREEN TEA! Most suprising thing is that I don't miss it at all, I figured I'd be falling asleep on the way to work and snoring at my desk, but I can't even tell the difference!

My annuyal new years resolution is to start working out again, to try to work of some of the excess chili fat. Hate having to get started every winter, makes me sore as hell for the first couple weeks.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Ginger, quit smoking and you'll be able to afford a house sooner

LOL--------you are so right......if i quit smoking, i might become a self made millionare too;)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
ginger said:
okay, i have two things i really want to do. the first one is.......QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!

I am rarely serious, (nor to be found not chasing TACOS!) , but right now I will make an exception. FOR A MINUTE ONLY!

Ginger you seem quite the solid woman. Pretty independent and strong willed.

You just remember that since you "really want to.." but can't seem to, that makes you a slave and IT the master.

Once that thought sinks in, put your eye on kicking it's ass and YOU WILL!

JimmyK not one drag since 09/14/02. You can do it Sis! ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts