V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it. My new 2006 Wide Glide will be here in two weeks. Now, can anyone tell me the most up to date part number for a SERT. I will be installing louder slip-ons, and se a/c. Last question, if I do the sert, do I still need the stage one flash, or will I be able to do it with the sert and a laptop?
Thanks

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Gary_L said:
You won't need the Stage 1 flash if you get a SERT.

Your dealer may or may not have a current SERT in stock. They are on backorder until April 30th.
Welcome to the WG world, the REAL Harley IMHO.

I have the dealer download with Stage 1, download a waste, too lean still, wait for proper SERT and do it right from the start.

Brand new 06 WG.....aahhhhhhhh! ?prty:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
DCRANER said:
Welcome to the WG world, the REAL Harley IMHO.

I have the dealer download with Stage 1, download a waste, too lean still, wait for proper SERT and do it right from the start.

Brand new 06 WG.....aahhhhhhhh! ?prty:
Bllalahahahahahahahahaha. :laugh:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I picked up my '06 Cobalt Blue Wide Glide on March 6th, and in spite of lots of days of crappy weather, I have almost 400 miles on it already. H-D was running a special on the Stage 1 in the month of February, so I had it done, along with some SE II slip-on baloney cuts. Man, it sure does handle a LOT better than my old '82 Low Rider did, and the TC 88 pulls in 6th gear like a train. Even two-up with my wife along, it's got lots of "oomph".

As far as I'm concerned, the WG is the best looking bike that Harley makes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.