V-Twin Forum banner

New wheels are on!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  werewulf 
#1 ·
OMG!My new Rick's Custom Wheels are on and they Look Insane!We are also lowering the rear end with custom shocks ,removing rear turn signals and running handle bar end turn signals with a custom front fairing like on the Eurotech V-rod!I asked the dealer to take some pics so I can show everyone because it looks incredible!That rear tire makes it look like a completely different bike.Also have some Low WIDE ASS Drag Bars from Ricks that are the $hit!Can't wait till it's done!
Kaz............:D :D :D :D

#2 ·
Hi SuperKaz,

glad to hear that new wheels look great, can´t wait to see your pictures !!! How about the new rear end, did they paint it silver or will you paint the whole bike. As you know I will have my new wheels within next 3-4 weeks and they hope they can paint the rear according to the alu airbox. I will try, otherwise I will paint the whole bike and may some small airbrush on the airbox like some 3-D V-ROD logo I will create by myself.

How about the belt. It has to go more outside the bike and I will loose my belt-covers (I bought the chrome upper and lower). The wheels will have an offset from the middle some 5-10 mm, but they told me you will never realize while riding. Same with yours ???

How about the drag-bar, that´s something I will do, too. As I am 190 cm and have long arms so I sit very straigt up. I will have chrome grips with rubber lines in it and Kellermann turn lights in the end.

Great deal, your custom V-ROD ! Looking forward to your pictures and riding experiences !!

Have a ride for me, it´s raining all the time here.

Holli

#4 ·
Holli,
Rain Sucks ,not much rain in LasVegas!The belt gaurds won't work,but it looks much sportyer with out them and I'm sure a Fellow V-rodder would buy them off you in a second!To paint the rear fender to match perferctly is about impossible,but it's a Great reason to put a Custom paint job on your bike"I'm going Silver with Red Candy Pearl Flames"!The Bars are very trick they can be adjusted to 2 different hieghts ,I went as low as I could for the Bad Ass Look!We also fabbed up a custom Light Cover, Mini fairing for the total race look!It dosen't look like a V-ROD anymore but like a full on Custom Bad Ass with the biggest rear tire you have ever seen on a Street Bike!You will Love it I sure do.
Kaz........ :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.