V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a very large custom bike show yesterday (www.donniesmithbikeshow.com) and talked with representatives of Victory. I asked them if they were going to come out with something with a fairing for serious touring and he told me they were indeed. He said they expect the new model to be introduced mid summer of this year.

With the EPA cracking down on mods, I won't be buying another HD till they get their act together concerning HP/TQ and start competing with the rest of the manufacturers. Being a Minnesota born and bred company just gives me added incentive to make my next bike a Victory.

·
Registered
255 Posts
victory

Being a Minnesota born and bred company just gives me added incentive to make my next bike a Victory.

Being a Wisconsin born and bred company just gives me added incentive to make my next bike another HARLEY. :roflback:

Could not resist that although I will look at the new one.

·
Wanderer
448 Posts
I've recently seen a 92" Vic Freedom engine being taken apart and there wasn't a part in there that looked like an afterthought. Very impressed.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Should be out by Sturgis!

Working with the regional Victory rep on the Freedom Rally being held in Montrose and Durango Colorado, we have been hearing that for sometime now. All I can say is that it is eagerly anticipated and welcomed to the line up and if it preforms as well as my Vegas or 8ball then I can't wait for it to reside in my Garage.

By the way born American and ride American.

·
Contemplative Malcontent
64 Posts
vegasrider said:
Working with the regional Victory rep on the Freedom Rally being held in Montrose and Durango Colorado, we have been hearing that for sometime now. All I can say is that it is eagerly anticipated and welcomed to the line up and if it preforms as well as my Vegas or 8ball then I can't wait for it to reside in my Garage.

By the way born American and ride American.
I heard to expect the offspring of a Goldwing and Ultra Classic one night stand. Crossing my fingers but also lining up a deal on a 2006 HD Street Glide for the distance ride... If it's just another version of the Vegas, I'll scream. :beatdh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.