V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I wonder if it would sell better if you did not need a motor cycle license, cause I see this more as a convertible sports car, due to the seating posistion.
Ya I know.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I like it, and if someone gave it to me I would drive it a lot, but I am too old to pay $20,000 for a toy...

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Are you really agreeing with yourself? :wtf:
Cut him some slack G. He's in the middle of the frozen tundra with below zero temps, likely nipping on some potent alcohol and lord knows what else. Plus, he's berserker.......:coffee:

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Still a motorcylce, class M required....
Are you really agreeing with yourself? :wtf:
No.

I think the person who would buy this, is similar to the person that would buy a sports car, especially a convertible. 20k is probably on the cheap side of that. Problem is those people might not have endorsements.

Though lots of people buying trikes, cause there wives are scared to ride with them, or they are no confident handling a bike. The latter sometimes comes with age, though not always. They would be a target group. Aging baby boomers, and maybe wives of riders.

Buddy's wife got Spyder, cause she just never got comfortable riding her own bike, but liked riding.

hey if you got the money, I am sure it is fun. 20k isn't all that much these days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's biggest compilation it the Trex. The Trex is way more expensive. They are both cool but I just don't know why they are considered a motorcycle when they have a steering wheel. I do believe needing a motorcycle license will limit it's sale potential. Would sell way more if was considered a car.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I just don't know why they are considered a motorcycle when they have a steering wheel. .
It has less then 4 wheels.

Does a wheel or a bar really matter? You could put a steering wheel on a chopper.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
It has less then 4 wheels.

Does a wheel or a bar really matter? You could put a steering wheel on a chopper.
We used to put them on our Stingrays.

joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
google, slingshot, there is a recall to stop selling them until they get the steering fixed.

looked at three of them at a local dealer today, more like a corvette than a trike, no way is it a motorcycle, scary looking...

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Scary? More so then sitting on top of gas stank with two wheels?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts