1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
I wouldn't want to own one but I think it's neat that companies are coming out with innovative new products that are motorcycle related.

Plus with 173 hp it might be fast

·
Registered
710 Posts
I think it looks like it would be a blast!!! BUT, it may get old after a while...my wife already told me she would not ride in it...LOL, she wants to live forever...LOL.
Not sure of value though...the top one is 25 grand...I just priced a brand new as camaro super sport at $28,200 and a new challenger rt at $29,500...over the long run, either one of those should last longer and be worth more in the long run...warmer in winter...
A buddy saw one in person...mostly plastic like my rzr 800...
I give them credit for going for it...radical...

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I wonder if it would sell better if you did not need a motor cycle license, cause I see this more as a convertible sports car, due to the seating posistion.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I saw one at a dealer a few weeks ago. Cool looking, and would be fun to take for a spin, but I wouldn't lay out the coin for one. I doubt it will be a big seller but likely a nich market item.

I think they'd sell allot of them if they just added a full rear axle and called it what it is, a neat little sports car.

·
Premium Member
4,422 Posts
I saw one at a dealer a few weeks ago. Cool looking, and would be fun to take for a spin, but I wouldn't lay out the coin for one. I doubt it will be a big seller but likely a nich market item.

I think they'd sell allot of them if they just added a full rear axle and called it what it is, a neat little sports car.
I don't know for sure, but imagine they sidestepped quite a few NHTSA rules and regulations by designating it motorcycle vs automobile. I agree, probably won't be a huge impact on the market.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
novelty, looks like fun, add a removable canopy and it would be a great commuter....

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I don't know for sure, but imagine they sidestepped quite a few NHTSA rules and regulations by designating it motorcycle vs automobile. I agree, probably won't be a huge impact on the market.
I kinda think you're right.

joe

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
I have a buddy that wants to trade his bagger for one of those. I don't want one either but some folks are really interested in them.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,764 Posts
I wonder if it would sell better if you did not need a motor cycle license, cause I see this more as a convertible sports car, due to the seating posistion.
Who says they aren't selling? The article indicates otherwise.

I'd bet a lot more people would be willing to shell out the 25k for the "good" version than spend 40k on a "factory custom" Harley.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I just think there is market of people afraid to ride a bike, and dont want to get a bike license.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I just think there is market of people afraid to ride a bike, and dont want to get a bike license.
Still a motorcylce, class M required....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts