V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I’m new to this forum. Been riding since I was a kid. In 1984 my job took me from the Mid West to the West Coast, and I made that trip on a Yamaha 650 Special. Next move took me East to Little Rock, and I made that trip on a 1980 1000 Sportster. Move # 4 landed me in the United Kingdom, so I traded the old Sportster for a newer (’94) Sporster before leaving the U.S. While in the U.K. I bought ’98 FLHR. I rode that all over Europe, including the 2000 H.O.G. Rally in Spain. Last move brought me and my RK to Texas, where the riding season is endless. I’m 44, married with children, but I’m the only one in my family that loves to ride. Nice to find a place where HD addicts can talk among friends. Looking forward to reading your posts.

-Bill

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome Bill, I'm new here as well and seems like a good group of people. I do however expect to have a problem with you folks in the ride all year round locations come January.:(

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice bio. Enjoy the forum, ask questions,and give advice. It is much appreciated. J.T.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome Bill, I to am new to the forum. A lot of good reading out here.

Bill L.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rocko said:
Welcome Bill, I'm new here as well and seems like a good group of people. I do however expect to have a problem with you folks in the ride all year round locations come January.:(
No problem. I'll just ride twice as much in January to cover both of us. Thanks for the welcome.

WB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rocko said:
No problem. I'll just ride twice as much in January to cover both of us. Thanks for the welcome.

WB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pasadenajim said:
Welcome, Bill.

Did anyone tell ya' the new guy buys the beer?:D <gggggg>
Damn, I knew I should have read the Forum Rules before making a post. Well, I'll be sure to tell the next FNG.

Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fearnot69 said:
Welcome to the forum. Nice bio. Enjoy the forum, ask questions,and give advice. It is much appreciated. J.T.
Thanks for the welcome. I noticed from your address that we've probably travelled some of the same stretches of autobahn.

Take care,
WB

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well sorry to burst your bubble but I was born in 69!! Too young to remember much of the 70's. The nick name is not a drug reference but thats ok I get it all the time.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Texas. Lots of good riding in the San Antonio area. I bought a little piece of the Texas Hill Country (Bandera) a few years ago and spend as much time as possible there. Unfortunately, time is in short supply around here lately. Post often.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts