V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some intro on myself.............After 25 year layoff (US Navy) Started riding again 1 1/2 years ago on a 04 SuperGlide...........We were on the way to the used cat store (rescue agency) when we passed the HD store. Since the cat store didn't open till noon, I decided to spend some time "just looking". My wife had mentioned that one thing she wanted to do before getting too old was to ride a Harley.........Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it we were the new owners of the bike...........Got invloved with the local HOG chapter and began to ride all the tme......Figured out that the Dyna wasn't quite the bike to spend a lot of time on and once again ended up at the HD store, this time riding off into the sunset on a 06 Black Pearl Road King.

Found this site while browsing around one day.....Especially enjoyed reading the riding lessons section. Lot of great info there.......Took the Riders edge class right after we got the first bike, and the info in the riding lessons really helps with riding skills............

Anyway, looking forward to the help and being a help

Mike

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
HI mike:

This is the place to be for all the reasons you mentioned and much, much more. Don't forget the laughs....It's all about the laughs too.

What about the used cat? did you end up with one or two? You get your bike and the OL gets the cat.

I have 2003 roadking and i am currently dating it, at least when no one is looking.

Rode to work today. It was 34 degrees this morning. It took me longer to get my winter layers on than it did to get to work.

POst up my man. With that many years in the saddle, you prolly have some interesting stuff to share.

Welcome to the the place to be when your not on the HD. See ya on the boards

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. there's plenty to read here and knowledgable people to give info when neaded.

good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. {salute( Thanks for your service. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts