V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.

My name is Miguel. I have been looking at pictures and reading posts for a couple of years..dreaming of owning an HD bagger. Well, on Dec. 24th I will pick up my first (brand new to me) used 05 FLHTPI. Looking to transform into a streetglide or some other civilian model. First mods will be pipes and stage 1, then PYO Monkey Baggers Bars (14") then...who knows.

Cant wait to start posting and asking this most knowledgeable forum many, many questions. Thanks in advance. Good to be here.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Congrats on the future new scoot! You're in the right place for sure....post up pics when you get it too...

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Hello everybody.

My name is Miguel. I have been looking at pictures and reading posts for a couple of years..dreaming of owning an HD bagger. Well, on Dec. 24th I will pick up my first (brand new to me) used 05 FLHTPI. Looking to transform into a streetglide or some other civilian model. First mods will be pipes and stage 1, then PYO Monkey Baggers Bars (14") then...who knows.

Cant wait to start posting and asking this most knowledgeable forum many, many questions. Thanks in advance. Good to be here.
Hi Miguel,

This is going to be one nice Christmas for you. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of v twins.

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts