V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Jerry, I am from Wisconsin, I just joined this site to hopefully gain some new knowlege but also to share mine...I have been riding harleys since 1988, and have been dragracing them since 1993.
I have an 87`fxrs se mostly stock, and a 86` XL1100 - that runs mid 10`s on dot tire and no wheely bar.
I am a harley technician at a local dealership.
I will be racing a v-rod destroyer this year!!

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As you may have seen, there's lots going on here and always room for more. Especially a tech! Keep in touch.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
hdracer67 said:
Hi I am Jerry, I am from Wisconsin, I just joined this site to hopefully gain some new knowlege but also to share mine...I have been riding harleys since 1988, and have been dragracing them since 1993.
I have an 87`fxrs se mostly stock, and a 86` XL1100 - that runs mid 10`s on dot tire and no wheely bar.
I am a harley technician at a local dealership.
I will be racing a v-rod destroyer this year!!
Darn glad to have you Racer. I have a ton of ideas. Technician, eh? I might just go ahead and add you to the buddylist right now. Prepare yourself for questioning. :welcome:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Post up often and enjoy.

·
47,503 and adding
193 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your help already. I look forward to reading your advice and knowledge.
Larry

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Howdy!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. Sounds like you have lots of knowledge and info to share. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts