V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
Just a quick intro. I'm a new HD owner from the Central Fl area. Bought my Nighttrain in April 01 up at Earl Smalls in Ga. Great dealer and military friendly. Relocated back to Fl last summer with the USAF and been deployed since last November... Story of my life I guess... Did happen to get home for Bike week 02 and might be home in time for Biketoberfest. Wish me luck. I left my ride in care of my Loving wife who has moved my scoot to the living room for storage. She's great!
Looking forward to much good info from this forum. I can't believe it took this long to find.
Happy Trails,
BK
:cool:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Well we are sure glad you found us. We are growing by the day and have one of the best forums going on the net. I hope you will post often and enjoy the forum like we do.

Later,

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,Blkbike!

You'll like it here,great bunch of folks.

I hope you realize how lucky you are to have a wife willing to put up with a scooter in the living room!

Looking forward to your posts,& thanks for your part in keepin' us free!! I'm buying the next round.
guido

·
Registered
695 Posts
The living room for storage? Wow-zers!! How did it get through the door? Is this government quarters or your own place?
Those long deployments can sure take a toll on you, can't they? It's even harder on the wife. Sounds like you have a good woman -- it sure makes a difference. When you're away and thinking about loved ones it makes coming home a lot to be thankful for. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I second Cox9000. Thanks for the service! We need continued support from dedicated soldiers! Just stay focused and safe. We need you. If you are in the USAF doing deliveries, send a little American Iron for us! I got your back.
Enjoy the forum. Good people here. There is some retired, prior service members, and active duty(myself included) on the forum. We're here for ya. Post often. J.T.

·
Registered
695 Posts
You know I wasn't paying attention like otterbob was -- he's right, there aren't that many pics of night trains -- I'd like to see more pics of them also.

PS: Cool handle otterbob, these animals are one of my favorite, they're very amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts