V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,156 Posts
Cigar? I thought it was one of those Cheech and Chong doobies.
We had a guy on our high school football team that wasn't very bright either. Couldn't remember right from left so the coach painted an "R" on his right shoe and an"L" on his left shoe so he would know which way to go on any given play. We were kickin' a$$ til it rained and washed the paint off his shoes.
Big Ron...welcome to the forum. There are a few smart people here but mostly smart a$$es (myself included).

· Registered
2,156 Posts
I'm sorry...wait a minute...I didn't make that comment. Tommie did. Oh well, he's probably sorry too. It was funny though. Say, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures laying around, would you? Not the nuns whackin you...the other one. The kinky sh!t. But, under the right circumstances, the nun thing could be kinky too.
I tell ya, I don't get no respect. I went to the store the other day to buy some rat poison. The clerk asked me "You want it in a bag or are you going to eat it here?"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.