V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a motorcycle and have reached that point in life it was bound to happen. I just bought a 2001 Road King FLHR, Concord Purple, a little chrome with everything else stock and 6000 miles.

My wife and I rode with some friends who have a Screaming Eagle, Wide Glide, Sportster, Roadking and she already wants to change the stock pipes for something louder. Am I in heaven or what?

Well enough bantering. Will be asking a lot of questions from some obviously very inteligent people who know a lot about Harleys. I hope you won't mind. I there is information I can share, consider it done.

See you down the rode, in my rear view mirror of course:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Muthuh said:
Hell, I've only been in this forum a couple weeks and have yet to find any VERY intelligent people ...perhaps..... I've missed 'em.
Don't be so hard on yourself, we'll slow down so you can catch up. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Muthuh looks just like a famous movie star with that cigar in his mouth. :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah, I haven't found any VERY intelligent people here either -- they all remind me of my football team --

My football coach walked into the locker room before the game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So what I have to do is ask you a math question and if you get it right, you can play."
The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate...what is two plus two?"
The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "Four?"
"Four?!?" the coach exclaimed, (he was excited that he got it right).
Then all the other players on our team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm not the smartest man, but welcome to the forum Big Ron. Where in VA are you? I'm from SW VA. It will be nice to get back home. J.T.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Cigar? I thought it was one of those Cheech and Chong doobies.
We had a guy on our high school football team that wasn't very bright either. Couldn't remember right from left so the coach painted an "R" on his right shoe and an"L" on his left shoe so he would know which way to go on any given play. We were kickin' a$$ til it rained and washed the paint off his shoes.
Big Ron...welcome to the forum. There are a few smart people here but mostly smart a$$es (myself included).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mom! They're makin' fun of me... make 'em stop! Ya know, I get no respect. First, it's the friggin' Nuns whackin me on the knuckles with their rulers, then the OL ties me up and makes me watch her and her girlfriends do all kindsa kinky sh!t, and now you guys....I get no respect at all.

As for the doobie - I did know this Rastafarian who worked at a car wash once... partied at his place one night, and... and...well...hell I forgot what the hell happened that night, but at least HE didn't dis me like you guys... now my feelings are hurt.

Hey - I'm a sensitive guy, ya know!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I'm sorry...wait a minute...I didn't make that comment. Tommie did. Oh well, he's probably sorry too. It was funny though. Say, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures laying around, would you? Not the nuns whackin you...the other one. The kinky sh!t. But, under the right circumstances, the nun thing could be kinky too.
I tell ya, I don't get no respect. I went to the store the other day to buy some rat poison. The clerk asked me "You want it in a bag or are you going to eat it here?"

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey BigRon... ya see what I mean? First I get no respect from this group of degenerates, then they're all buddy-buddy asking for kinky pics of the OL and those saintly Nuns ... man that is really sick. See what ya got yerself into here?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yea.........I'm sorry Muthuh. ;) All in good fun. Send the kinky pictures ASAP! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts