V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transplanted from the mid-west, landed in Ca. in 1980. I was horseshoer (Plater) on the Thoroughbred Racing Circuit for 22 years. Started an Architectural Blacksmith shop 6 years ago. Specializing in High-end railings, gates, etc.... Three employees now, recently landed the largest contract of my career, will keep us busy for the next two years. Father of two boys, 11 and 13. Wonderful wife of 16 years, she owns one horse, I own one motorcycle, a VTX 1800C. We share a wonderful life but allow each other the space to do our own thing. I'm a licensed pilot, have owned three airplanes (with partners). I live life to the fullest extent of the law. Regards, Tim Cisneros: AKA Forgeworks

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey Tim. Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have some pretty big arms around life right now. As a former midwesterner, you know how the winters can be around here. Glad you are able to join us here. Post often and enjoy!

Ray

See pics of my ride at...

http://beta.propichosting.com/Album.aspx?folder=450007794

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome Tim. You could probably pick up a few jobs here if you do any custom MC parts.

BTW thanks for your support of me concerning my posting in the religion and politics section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome bike!

8-Ball, The only chrome I have is on the bike. It never ends. Gotta have more chrome. It's like tools, a life-long thing. He who dies with the most chrome wins. Living is optional, dieing is inevitable, riding.......a neccesity. (sp?)

Your bike is awesome. Always wanted a Harley, had to settle (for now) with a BIG Honda. Don't ever let anyone tell you that size dosen't matter.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Tim

Welcome to the V-TwinForum. Post up and enjoy the ride. Read some fine posts and see the light.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1st Post

Welcome Tim. Statistcally, I've got ya about doubled. Also have two boys 28 and 31...just celebrated 34 years of marriage. Came across the site when doing a search on using the HD EFI Race Tuner Kit. Just ordered a 2006 Ultra a couple weeks ago...here in Southeast Michigan, the high today is around 16and we have about 8" snow on the ground so looks like it'll be a while before I'll be driving home from the dealer with my new wheels. Had several bikes over the years, the last being a 2000 Goldwing. Great bike but kinda boring...wanted a Harley since a teenager but never could afford it. Got the kids off the payroll finally so I'm taking the plunge and can't wait!! Anyway, looking forward to learning a lot about my purchase on this site. Be safe!!

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
Wow, not letting any grass grow under your feet!

Looking forward to seeing the new line of parts you are hammering out on the forge!

Welcome!

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Tim,

:welcome: to the forum! VTX's are nice bikes! Have 2 boys myself, 15 & 16; I spend as much time as I can with them. Congrats on your business success, hope it continues!! Use it to teach your boys! Anyhow, good people, fun, and advice to be found here - look forward to reading your posts!

JD

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
dwarthog said:
Looking forward to seeing the new line of parts you are hammering out on the forge!
Me too...:welcome:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts