V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the Forum. Had a Superglide 22 years ago. Rode it four years and then sold it (moved to NY) for what I originally paid plus chrome. Retired now and picked up an '08 Softail Deluxe. Rode it home from the dealer yesterday. What a sweeeet bike! God, I just love it. It's Crimson Red Sunglow and the paint really pops in the sunlight. Handles like a dream. Thinking about true dual fishtails, old school spring seat, and an engine guard.

Glad to be a member here and looking forward to some exciting ideas and conversation about riding.

Cheers

Desert Deluxe

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
DESERT DELUXE said:
Just joined the Forum. Had a Superglide 22 years ago. Rode it four years and then sold it (moved to NY) for what I originally paid plus chrome. Retired now and picked up an '08 Softail Deluxe. Rode it home from the dealer yesterday. What a sweeeet bike! God, I just love it. It's Crimson Red Sunglow and the paint really pops in the sunlight. Handles like a dream. Thinking about true dual fishtails, old school spring seat, and an engine guard.

Glad to be a member here and looking forward to some exciting ideas and conversation about riding.

Cheers

Desert Deluxe
many happy miles ahead..

THE SIXTY EIGHT

·
Go fast or dont go.
150 Posts
Welcome, and hang onto your wallet, its expensive hanging out here lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts