V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined the "brotherhood" here..have been reading alot of good and helpful info here. I hope to put my $.02 in and maybe help someone out as all of you have.....see ya..

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome, electrified! :D

The last couple "My Story" intro posts have been pretty brief. If ya' feel like telling us more later, jump right in. 'Look forward to seeing ya' post.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome...

Hey Electrified,

Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in NY ya from? I'm Upstate. Motorin' weather is just around the corner. Mother Nature is in her last throws of passion with Old Man winter.

Enjoy the forum.

Mike

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome electrified!

Looking forward to your posts,it's the members here that make this place what it is. guido

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Welcome

electrified,

Welcome to the site. Sorry about you and yours going down with the scoot. It hurts for a good while.
Come back and post whenever you can. Good luck with the new ride.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Made A Big Mistake

My last post to electrified was in error. I was in conversation with too many people at once and put a name to a post that should not of been done.I apoligize.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wrong message...

no problem roadking........just hope its not one of thoses "bad omen" things... but i am gonna teach my wife how to "lean" a little better before our next ride now......lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.....supersport, im down here on long island, i'd like ta be up where you are...WAY too much traffic down here!!........

THANKS for all the "welcomes"..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts