V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:gun: Maybe I can figure the posting process out.
My hobbies is Machineguns and Harleys.
I've got a custom built 05 Dyna Low Rider that I had built last year and Just recently picked up our newest family member, a 2006 Cobalt / Silver Custom built Ultra Classic, Stage 2 w/203's and Rhineharts.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Skully

Welcome to the fabulous, two wheeled, chromed out forum known as the V-Twin Forum.com.

Nice bike you have. Oil up that mp-40 and post up some pics.

You have picked a winner of a forum. You will find many people here who are just nuts about their bikes and now, yours too.

Ride on.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the board. That's an interesting combination of hobbies. Either one can generate lots of scrutiny!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I sold one of the machineguns and a registered m-16 auto sear and used some of the funds (over 23,000) to have the 05 Low Rider custom built for me. Also had the engine modded to 1550 Stage 1, it screams. Wasn't too comfy for the wife for long trips though. Had to pull over a few times going to and from Daytona. Going to keep this one for the town bike. Just recently picked up my 06 Ultra Classic. What a way to ride. Third day I owned it, we took off on a 1200 mile run with no complaints from the boss. Had the engine modded to 1550 Stage 2 with SE 203's for some low end torque due to the installation of the Rhineharts. Low eng giddiup not a problem, high end speed well heck, on the interstates I set the cruise on 85 and it has no problem whatsoever getting over the next rise. Not that I particularly care for cell phones but the blue tooth cell phone option for the advanced audio is definitely the way to go if you need to be able to communicate and also, if you need to make a call, you just speak out the phone number and the radio dials it for you via bluetooth to your cell phone. I was amazed with the clarity of the calls.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Once again congrats on the scoot. Glad the ol' lady is happy too. I can say that the reason I ride is to get away from the cell phones and work though. Of course, I don't and never have ridden with a windshield on any bike I have ever had so hearing a phone doesnt work anyway. :p

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
HKSkully said:
:gun: Maybe I can figure the posting process out.
My hobbies is Machineguns and Harleys.
Welcome to the forum! Lot's of good info here.

Let me see, machine guns and Harleys? Could it be that they both have a nice rumble?

Safe riding!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm MachinegunSkully!! Congrats on the new Ultra. I want one myself, but really can't afford four bikes right now. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts