V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just traded in my 04 Heritage for a 08 Ultra and miss the ride and attitude the Heritage gave me but the Ultra is such a sweet ride. My Heritage had 34000 miles on it in three years but I believe the Ultra will pass that amount. I been around bikes for about forty years, my first (I called it a motorcycle) was a 3.5hp mini bike and worked up to my Ultra. I have been employed at the local bike shop when I was in High school and then again in the 80's working on Harley's, Honda's & Yamaha's, I went to the Milwaukee plant for schooling.
This is my second post, my first being in the classified section and then realizing that I needed to post here first.
I live in the St. Louis area and ride every day when it doesn't rain or is in the low 40°'s

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Welcome

08ultraglide said:
Well I just traded in my 04 Heritage for a 08 Ultra and miss the ride and attitude the Heritage gave me but the Ultra is such a sweet ride. My Heritage had 34000 miles on it in three years but I believe the Ultra will pass that amount. I been around bikes for about forty years, my first (I called it a motorcycle) was a 3.5hp mini bike and worked up to my Ultra. I have been employed at the local bike shop when I was in High school and then again in the 80's working on Harley's, Honda's & Yamaha's, I went to the Milwaukee plant for schooling.
This is my second post, my first being in the classified section and then realizing that I needed to post here first.
I live in the St. Louis area and ride every day when it doesn't rain or is in the low 40°'s
I used to live in Fenton, and had a sweety in Sappington.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts